Emergency Dentistry Kemptville
De[email protected] operates emergency services for our patients.
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- an infected piercing,
- unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
[email protected] provide patients with access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional. [email protected] makes every attempt to provide emergency patients with same day dental appointments as high priorities.
Contact us at 613.258.5200 for hours and availability.
Extended Hours (Evening appointments available)We’ll work around your busy schedule to find a time that suits you best.
Call today with any questions you may have or set up a time for your introductory consultation.